I guess you could say that I am a minimalist when it comes to makeup (& hair)…. especially when its 100 degrees outside. I like to keep things simple and have some go to products that make getting ready fast and easy. I have a couple favorites this summer that I wanted to share with you all !
- Good face wash is #1 on my list. Clean & Clear + Cliniques #2= fresh happy skin
- A mini-clip is great for holding back those awkward length bangs your trying to grow out and bumble and bumble spray gives your hair the hot beachy wave look
- Moisturizing obsession with Nivea soft (only the white can) and Neutrogena’s SPF that doesn’t leave an oily film
- Cover up + Mascara is all you need
- Step outside the box and experiment with new nail colors, eyeshadows, or my new favorite bold lipsticks (red seen here)